Fitness is for everyone! And the National Fitness Day movement was started to highlight the role that physical activity plays across the UK, celebrating what fitness means to people and promoting a physically active lifestyle.
Niall’s guide to National Fitness Day includes a number of challenges to help you decide what sort of activity is best for you.
- Ab challenge – a 30 day challenge including movements like crunches, sit-ups, leg raises, burpees and mountain climbers. Perfect for those considering personal training, Wimbledon.
- Healthy eating challenge – personal training in Wimbledon isn’t all about the exercise, nutrition and a look at your diet are important too. Consider opting for healthy recipes to promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Squat challenge – you’ve got to love a squat! Our 30 day challenge is ideal for working on your glutes and promotes consistency, starting small and building up the number of squats per day.
- Walking challenge – do you reach your goal of 10,000 steps per day? Sometimes starting small can get you off on the right foot…
- Personal best challenge – if you’re a keen fitness enthusiast already, try beating some of your personal bests – run a further distance, visit the gym more often or increase the weight you’re lifting. We can work on this and more with our personal training, Wimbledon.